Friday, July 17, 2015

The Running Shoe Report

Running shoes are kind of the thing right now. Everyone is wearing them from street style stars, to the biggest bloggers, to top models. Every high end department store you go into will have a spot in their shoe department dedicated to just running shoes. 

I made a vow two years ago to myself that I would never fall into this running shoe trend. It was so not me and I hated the look on everyone. This was back when people were wearing wedged running shoes (ewwww). Now the more I see running shoes being worn, and the wedged running shoe trend dying, the more it's growing on me. I can see the appeal of the running shoe now when it's being worn in a cool minimalist way, say with a cool t-shirt and leather pants?

So last week I broke my vow. I walked into Holt Renfrew and in their designated running shoe section of the shoe department was a pair of off white Nike Roshes with an off white swoosh. I was sold. 

Here are some of my favourite running shoe looks: 




















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo