Thursday, January 22, 2015

Caped













Blazer: Aritzia, Shirt: Club Monaco, Jeans: American Eagle, Booties: Topshop

One of my favourite things to do is to throw a jacket or sweater over my shoulders like a cape. It changes an outfit so much. This blazer worn as a cape rather than a jacket has a much cool vibe and is more casual in my opinion to wear to school but, more importantly it is more chic. Capes are so effortless yet make an outfit look like so much more thought was put into it than what actually was.
Another favourite of mine is a distressed pair of boyfriend jeans! I love these ones from American Eagle as they are so comfortable and the wash is a perfect shade of blue. These ones in particular are perfect for me because they are not too baggy. Since I'm only five feet tall things that are too baggy makes me look so much shorter than I really am. If you have yet to purchase a pair of boyfriend jeans, do yourself a favor and go get a pair!  They look great with heels, booties, flats, and sandals in the summer.
xo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13519913/?claim=ws6kp489baa">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo