Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Rewind: 2014

Out of all the years in your life, which year would you say has been your best year? 

I would say so far mine has been this year. 2014 was filled with so many new and exciting things. I started this blog for one thing, traveled more than ever before, attended my first ever fashion show, got my first pair of Christian Louboutin shoes (yes first as in there will be more...I hope), and so much more. I would like to thank everyone who has been reading this blog from across the world - you my readers are what motivates me to keep going. I am so grateful for what this year has brought and hope that 2015 can be just as wonderful, if not more. 
Stay tuned ;) 
xoxo
Glasses: Ray Ban
Dress: Michael Kors
Clutch: Gap
Shoes: Steve Madden




Glasses: Aldo
Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara


Mexico
(L-R) Bridget, Yasmin, Jacqueline, Me 



Turban: Asos
Dress: H&M



Turban: Asos
Glasses: Aldo
Kimono: Brandy Melville
Bathing suit: Joe Fresh








Jumpsuit: Mendocino
Shoes: Zara 









Hat: Aritzia
Bathing Suit: PacSun




My cousin's wedding
Jacket: Topshop
Dress: Topshop
Shoes; Zara




San Francisco






LA


































Chicago






Wicker Park



CN Tower for the Giorgio Armani TIFF Party
















Gift bag from the Agent Provocateur store opening

















































Halloween








NYE 2014














From my first ever blog post





Bustle Show


























At the opera in SF













































Jacket: Topshop
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Asos























































Christmas Day





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo