Tuesday, December 23, 2014

DIY Christmas

Christmas is only two short days away and by now most people who celebrate already have their homes decorated. In my house our decor has gone down the do it yourself route by arranging Christmas ornaments in vases and paining on canvases. I have photographed all the Christmas decor in my home to help inspire those of you who are dedicating tonight and tomorrow to finish decorating or even inspire you for next year! 





DIY Canvas

Cut out the letters you need to spell what you want and place them over the white canvas then spray paint over them with the colour of  your choice (this is a mix of silver and bronze) 










Vase & Ornaments bought at Crate and Barrel
 To use the vase after Christmas I suggest putting it on a bedroom dresser and laying jewelry in it



DIY Canvases 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo