Monday, April 7, 2014

Going Monochromatic

Lately I have been wearing a lot of monochromatic outfits because they are very on trend, and most importantly because I like them. For instance this Sunday I went out for brunch with my aunt, cousin, and father. It was a nice day so I wanted to wear something 'springy' so I wore an American Eagle medium washed denim jacket, with a blue-purple Club Monaco tank top (I bought it because it was called the Taryn tank, which is the only reason why I bought it), with royal blue cropped pants from J Crew, and light gray wedges which are Toms. The outfit was all different shades of blue but, is still considered to be monochromatic meaning "containing or using only one colour".  For those of you who are not willing to wear the monochromatic trend in a bold colour such as blue, try wearing  a monochromatic black, gray, white, or even denim outfit.
Monochromatic Looks 
A.L.C Resort 2014 



Akris Fall 2013 

Alexander Wang Resort 2014 

Barbra Martelo 

Monochromatic black

Carine Roitfeld 

Gisele Bundchen 

Monochromatic gray

Gucci Fall 2014

Gucci

Kim Kardashian 

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian 

Kim Kardashian 

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West

Olivia Palermo

Oscar de la Renta 

Ralph Lauren Pre - Fall 2014

Ralph Lauren 

Rosie Huntington - Whiteley 

Rosie Huntington - Whiteley

Tom Ford Fall 2014

Monochromatic white 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo