Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Business As Usual

I wore this outfit while at a presentation for a prominent law firm in Toronto given by a personal stylist/wardrobe consultant who I work with once in a while. The presentation was all about how to dress for your body shape (whether it be pear, hour glass, or an inverted triangle) in a corporate setting. Due to our location I needed to look like I work in a corporate setting but also show off my own personal style. 

I wore a metal silver choker for a trendy and fashion forward look and paired the statement piece with the most comfy black dolman sleeve top from M for Mendocino with my favorite high waist wide leg black pants perfect for an office. 









 Choker: M for Mendocino,
Top: M for Mendocino 
Pants: Aritzia
Shoes: Zara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo