Monday, October 5, 2015

Rodeo Drive

Obviously my favourite places in LA consist of Rodeo Drive and the Beverley Hills area in general, Abbot Kinney Boulevard in Venice, and The Grove. What are the two things they all have in common? Shopping and good food. 
I went to Rodeo twice during my visit to Los Angeles a couple months ago. First to have lunch at the famed Nate N Al's, I got the Larry King Matzoh Brei. I guess Larry King goes to Nate N Al's pretty often. The second time I went was to shop around and was also the time my Sister showed me a pair of Tom Ford heels I'll never forget. They are crazy cool, please buy them for me. 
 Taken from my Instagram page @tarynpotasky 


Our hotel lobby in Redondo Beach 


 Head Piece: Asos, Dress: Aritzia Shoes: Topshop 
 Celine
I love the blue bag in the top left! 


 Oh yes, and these were the shoes. 

Snapchat: tpotasky 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo