Thursday, June 25, 2015

New Accessory: The Grad Cap




 As of yesterday night I am officially a high school graduate! I came into high school in 2011 literally knowing no one at all. Over my four years in high school I have made so many new friends and have met so many great people who I hope to stay in touch with! 


My graduation ceremony last night lasted two and a half hours (I think...). There were over 250 people in my grade (I think...) so it took forever to call each graduate up to get our diplomas and I am so thankful for the students who went up and did something stupid getting their diploma because it really made the ceremony much more entertaining. 

Right when the grad ceremony and reception ended my friend, my sister, and I went to a pub where I ran into three of my teachers. I'm pretty sure that was just a bit weird for all of us. It was nice to see them one last time though since they were some of my favourite teachers :) 

Overall I would say I enjoyed my high school experience and my advice to current/future high school readers is to make the most of it, and do your best to not get senioritis in grade 12 because I got a really bad case of it. 























Dress: Aritzia
Shoes: Christian Louboutin 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo