Friday, August 8, 2014

Meet Me in '73

My favourite fashion decades were definitely the 40's, 60's, and 70's. The 40's because of the elegance and glamour, and the 60's and 70's because the styles were so new and different than what fashion had  previously been like in past decades making the 60's and 70's cooler than all the rest. This past Wednesday I went out for lunch with my sister and a friend of ours to a popular Toronto restaurant called Fresh. As you may have picked up from the name, the restaurant is "all healthy and stuff" and seems to attract a lot of hipsters.  I decided to wear a 70's inspired outfit wearing printed palazzo pants, a high low - open back shirt, and ray bans.  
Christian Louboutin nail polish



Holt Renfrew 

ROM 

Fresh





Sunglasses: Ray - Ban
Shirt: Wilfred
Pants: Brandy Melville
Shoes: Steve Madden


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo