Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Match Point

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. In the morning I went to the beach (Kelso Beach) with my aunt and cousin and then went to the Rogers Cup in the evening with a friend of mine. I'm not really a Tennis fan, or a sports fan for that matter, but they are always fun to go to especially if the person you are going with is a huge fan of the sport. To the Tennis match I wore a white blouse with leather shorts and my Steve Madden mules which you've all seen me wear. I wrapped a denim jacket around my waist in the evening when it was still pretty warm out and then wore the jacket over my blouse when it got cooler at night.
The Rogers Cup at the Rexall Center 










Shirt: Gap
Jacket: American Eagle
Shorts: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo