Tuesday, May 31, 2016

19.

Yesterday was my 19th birthday - the age in which any minor living in Ontario becomes of legal drinking age; so of course I had to go celebrate because turning 19 in this province isn't the same as just any other birthday.

In the afternoon I went to One Restaurant at the Hazelton Hotel - the hotel favored by the likes of Justin Beiber, Drake, and Kanye West + Kim Kardashian West in  Toronto. At One I met a friend, ordered my first legal drink, Rose, and of course some food...truffle fries and baked brie with baguette. We tried to keep lunch on lighter side since we were going to dinner to follow.

We headed up to where I live in the 'burbs and went for Italian food (my favourite). I couldn't decide between pizza or pasta but since it was my birthday...I got both with a glass of Proseco my second legal drink.

Since any birthday should be a fun filled day I wore an outfit that I saw as pretty fun and a bit of a departure from my other clothing. I wore a white dress with pop art "badges" on it of different foods and accessories. The dress screamed summer and fun. I paired it with a light blue leather jacket because the colours went perfectly together, and then added a pair of snakeskin platform heels to add mixed prints and some more toned down colour.

















































 
Scarf: The MET 
Jacket: Zara
Dress: Zara
Shoes: Michael Kors 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo