Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Dark, Bold & Floral

I've had this dress sitting in my closet for a couple of months now and when I woke up to go to the Opera Sunday morning I knew this was the perfect dress. It's dressy but not overly dressy like the woman's black tie gown in the box next to mine. 

I felt this was perfect because it's dark and dramatic just like an opera but the floral design was perfect for the sunny and warm weather.   

I had to sell myself this dress in the fitting room at Zara. I loved it immediately even on the hanger but I really wasn't looking to spend any money. When I saw the dress was a button up I realized I could style it in tonnes of different ways. Button the dress lower on top for a low cut neckline, undo the bottom buttons for a leg slit or....wear it completely unbuttoned as a kimono with jeans and a t-shirt underneath.  

Obviously I bought the dress, but I did trip on it countless times walking around...haha. 



















 Dress: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo