Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! 



I haven't blogged in a while because I have been so busy with work and school but, it is my goal this year to get back to blogging and make Dying in Dior better than ever. In effort to do this I have a few changes in the works that will hopefully come to life in the spring/summer of this year. 

As you may have noticed in the summer my personal style posts got way better than before since the images were more styled, and taken in a setting that was not my hallway or patio. While I am still in school (until April) I will be sharing much less of my outfits on Dying in Dior. Outfit posts will instead be shared on my Instagram page (username tarynpotasky). Dying in Dior will from now up until when I am out of school and have more time for photo shoots, consist of my fashion inspiration. 

 I hope you all continue to love each post and have a wonderful new year! 

Xo, Taryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo