Thursday, September 24, 2015

TIFF Red Carpet Looks

One of my favourite months is September. Fall is coming but the weather is still good, pumpkin spice lattes are in season again at Starbucks, and its home to the Toronto International Film Festival. I've been going to the festival now for years to spot celebrities, and catch one (or two) of the movies premiering. I love TIFF for obvious reasons; the world’s biggest stars are in my home city, and Toronto becomes the talk of the world for a bit. 
Alicia Vikander 
Alicia is a rising style star. Watch out!



Amber Heard with Johnny Depp in Elie Saab 

Dakota Johnson in Alexander McQueen 
Dakota has been killing it on red carpets lately. I love this dress and think the styling was perfection.

Diane Kruger in Chanel
Sooo...Diane Kruger just walked past my sister and my Dad on the sidewalk downtown last week and no one even noticed.  

Diane Kruger in Prada 
For sure one of my favourite TIFF looks. 

Elisabeth Moss

Elizabeth Olsen in Juan Carlos Obando 

Elle Fanning in Emilio Pucci 

Elle Fanning in Gucci 
I love red and purple together, so this is another favourite of mine. 

Emily Blunt 
This one is my absolute favourite!

Helen Mirren

Jessica Chastain in Givenchy 

Julianne Moore in Valentino 

Julianne Moore in Hugo Boss

Karlie Kloss in Louis Vuitton 

Kate Mara in Valentino
This look grows on me every time I see it

Naomi Watts in Balmain 

Penelope Cruz 

Rachel McAdams in Valentino 

Rachel MccAdams in Zimmerman 

Rachel McAdams 


Sandra Bullock in David Koma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo