Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Marigold

If you follow me on Instagram (tarynpotasky) or Snapchat (tpotasky) then you know I was in California a couple weeks ago for wedding. We arrived in San Francisco and made our way up the next day to Sonoma for the wedding, and then down to Los Angeles. To the rehearsal dinner I wore one of my favourite dresses, a marigold yellow Zara dress that I think is so glamorous! I took it the more classy route at the rehearsal dinner with straight hair, a red lip, and a nude shoe. When I tried the dress on in store it was with a pair of strapy maroon suede sandals and I would continue to modernize the look by wearing it very natural make up and a low slung pony tail. I love creating looks with such different vibes for the same pieces. 


We had to re-shoot the dress











Dress: Zara 
Shoes: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo