Friday, May 15, 2015

Ways to Wear Jumpsuits

I've mentioned before that I'm really into jumpsuits and nothing has changed. I love the modern yet retro look jumpsuits can give off. My only "issue" when buying a jumpsuit, or a dress for that matter, is that there are only so many shoe/make up/hair looks you can try out to give it a different look each time. Because of my dilemma I've begun to come up with other ways to wear jumpsuits. 
1. Add a jacket - if you're going for a more formal chic look wear the jacket over your shoulders
2. Add a shirt underneath. I've worn the jumpsuit below in the winter with a black turtleneck underneath and it was cute! If you have a strapless jumpsuit I recommend changing it up by wearing a blouse underneath   
3. Make your jumpsuit look like pants! Today I wore my navy Forever 21 jumpsuit with a sweater over it and even though I've worn the jumpsuit to school before people had no idea I was wearing a jumpsuit and not pants ! 




Necklace: The Bay
Sweater: Brandy Melville
Jumpsuit: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden

For my of my jumpsuit looks click
Here Here,, Here, and Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo