Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Here Comes the Sun

I really was not expecting today to be a great day. I woke up at 5:30 am and could only sleep on and off after that till 7:30 am when I got out of bed. (Okay it was 7:40). As I went to brush my hair I had trouble getting the comb out of my hair...because there was toothpaste in it. Brushing your hair with toothpaste + being really tired = not a positive outlook for the rest of the day. 

Once I got to school and went to pick up lunch at a small Italian place up the street the day started to turn around and get a little better because I traded my negative outlook to a positive one and knew I had better things to do than think about my sticky hair. 










Jacket: Topshop
Shirt: American Eagle
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo