Monday, April 27, 2015

Friday Night's Alright


This past Friday was my family friends Sweet Sixteen Party! I love a Friday party because it's a great way to end off the week and start the weekend. For me a this week a Friday night party was especially great because I was off sick for the entire week and I finally got out of the house and had fun. 

 I wore a casual over sized blouse with heels, messy hair and a red lip. To accessorize the blouse I wore a tie from a dress I had which shrunk, but I still liked the tie so I cut it off to wear with other things. For me the tie made the blouse a little more formal and different. Wearing something like an over sized blouse as a dress to party is a great way to stray away from the basic short tight black dress, while still having fun with your wardrobe. 














Tie: Zara
Shirt: Aritzia
Shoes: Christian Louboutin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo