Friday, January 30, 2015

From Me to You

Unfortunately I haven't had any time to post outfits this week because I have been so busy! I had exams at the beginning of this week (which were all so easy!), and I have been getting my portfolio together for my university applications! There is so much to do to prepare to go to Fashion School! I'm on my last steps of my portfolio now writing an essay and designing a new logo for the brand DKNY. Fingers crossed I get in. 
Here are this weeks links from me to you:
Giambattista Valli Haute Couture


1. Photographer captures perfectly preserved home that was abanoded years ago I found this so interesting and mysterious! 


3. Every Question About Haute Couture You've Had But Were Too Afraid to Ask a good time to read this since Couture fashion week in Paris just ended  

4. Sweet Potato Black Bean Burger this vegan burger looks so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo