Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Wedding Bells

This past Friday one of my cousins got married. I'm one of those people who happens to really like weddings, probably because every wedding I go to turns out to be a lot of fun;my family likes to have a good time - a really good time. Plus I always love finding a new outfit to wear and getting my hair and make-up done. I find weddings are a good opportunity for me to try out new hair and make-up looks. My look for last weeks wedding at the MacLaren Art Centre (really nice venue by the way!) had a lot of different things going on but at the same time I don't think the look was too much but that's for you to decide. For my hair I went with an old Hollywood glam look - side swept curls, for my make-up I did a nude lip,a really dramatic eye and some contouring which I've always wanted to try out. Now for the outfit.... I've been seeing a lot of cheetah print fur coats floating around the fashion world and decided I loved them so naturally I needed one. Luckily when I went shopping for the wedding I found the perfect jacket at Topshop, paired it with a black fringe dress (so fun), and black pointed toe heels to add at least something that was simple. 

My Sister & I 



Hair & Make-up: Salon Verve
Jacket: Topshop
Dress: Topshop
Heels: Zara

My Dad & I 



(L-R)  Me, my Grandmother, my Sister, and my Mom


Bridget's outfit
Romper: Club Monaco
Shoes: Zara



post hair & makeup selfie 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo