Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Meow

  Fall to me means knit sweaters, apple picking, pumpkins and pumpkin related things,                          Halloween, Thanksgiving, colour, change, scarves, hats, gloves, and great jackets.  
Since today is only the second day of Fall the weather is spring like meaning if I want to wear something fall related booties, or a scarf is really as far as that can go. Soooooo I got a little inspired by one of my Fashion Icons Olivia Palermo when I saw what she wore to the Burberry fashion show during London Fashion Week a couple of weeks ago. She wore a midi dress with a scarf but in a new way which I had only done once before making me want to try it again, 
Olivia Palermo wearing Burberry during London Fashion Week 








Scarf: Aritzia
Shirt: Lush
Belt: Want Boutique
Jeans: Abercrombie
Booties: Dolce Vita 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo