Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Armani Films of City Frames

This past weekend I went to the Toronto International Film Festival like I have been for the past five years. I saw a couple a movies and some celebrities like I had the years before. The only difference this year was that I actually got to go to a party that they were all at. On September 6th I had the pleasure of being at the Giorgio Armani Films of City Frames party at the CN Tower. How did I get to go you may ask? Well I was hired by a family friend photographer - George Pimentel to edit photographs taken at the party. The majority of the photos I was responsible for editing were the atmosphere and party photos while the other editor was responsible for party and red carpet photos. One of the coolest parts of being present at this party was not only that I was at at a TIFF party hosted by a big fashion house and rubbing elbows with celebrities such as Jessica Chastain, Denzel Washington, and Chloe Grace Moretz while I wasn't in the editing room (360 restaurant),  but I had never in all my 17 years been into the CN Tower! It was amazing being up there for so long having the entire place to myself (for a bit) while watching the sunset from 1 500 up in the air. This weekend was a weekend I will never forget and am so thankful for having the opportunity to have had it. 
360



Giorgio Armani all access pass


Fur Snood: Aritzia
Shirt: Club Monaco
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Topshop

Day two of TIFF

Sunset from the CN Tower

Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt; Wilfred
Pants: American Eagle
Booties: Topshop


360




Jessica Chastain and Chloe Grace Moretz at the Armani Party 

Laura Dern 

Quvenzhane Wallis

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo