Friday, August 15, 2014

Grand Electric

Lately I have been really into food. Well restaurants in particular; I've always been into food. I tend to eat out more than the average person probably does so I figure if I'm going to be eating out I may as well eat somewhere good, right? So I've been spending a lot of my time researching and reading about where the best places to eat are in my city, and cities I visit. Among many of the lists I looked at of the best restaurants in Toronto Grand Electric on Queen Street West (a very hipster area of the city) appeared several times...soooo I HAD to try it. The other night my mom, sister, and family friends of ours went to Grand Electric and gave it a try. It's Mexican and I am a new fan of Mexican food. If anyone decides to go to Grand Electric I recommend the chips and guacamole.    
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Shirt: American Eagle
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Nine West
Leather Jacket: Forever 21
















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think
xo