Saturday, April 19, 2014

Wedding Gowns

Ever since I was a little girl I, like most little girls had an obsession with weddings. I would watch TLC's Wedding Story whenever I saw it was on, had a bridal Barbie, and would pretend to get married and use white curtains as a vial. Today I still love weddings. Whenever I get an invitation to one, it is also an invitation for me to buy a new dress, and book a hair and make up appointment. Seeing the bride's dress is the highlight of every ceremony. Here is a look back at some of Hollywood's best dressed brides.
Kate MIddleton wearing Alexander McQueen 



Portia De Rossi wearing Zac Posen in 2008

Anne Hathaway wearing Valentino in 2012

Audrey Hepburn wearing Balmain in 1954 

Audrey Hepburn wearing Givenchy in 1969 

Bianca Jagger wearing YSL in 1971

Chelsea Clinton wearing Vera Wang 

Courtney Cox wearing Valentino in 1999

Elizabeth Taylor wearing Helen Rose in 1950

Grace Kelly wearing in a dress from MGM 

Ivanka Trump wearing Vera Wang 2009

Joanna Garcia wearing Monique Lhuillier in 2010

Kate Moss wearing John Galliano 

Kim Kardashian wearing Vera Wang

Kim Kardashian wearing Vera Wang 


Princess Margret in 1950

Tori Spelling wearing Badgley Mishcka in 2004

1 comment:

I would love to know what you think
xo